Association goals and purposes:
- Improving the services that support the efforts of members to develop and grow their businesses and thus increase their competitiveness in international markets.
- Economically viable operations of all companies and establishing a code of conduct and other rules for the road transportation.
- Support and promote the activities of the road transport through direct or indirect impact on those who have an important role in making decisions about the activities of the association members and in country and abroad.
- Improving the reputation of members and associations also.
- Protecting the rights and interests of the Association and its members in the field of road traffic in the domestic and international traffic.
- Participation in decision-making in accordance with the laws and regulations governing issues of importance for road transport.
- Recommend actions and measures to protect competent state bodies and organizations.